Saturday, October 11, 2008

Break

There I was...absorbed in the events that come with "school", college to be specific. It has been a long time since I drained myself - that is, by writing in a blog without having a draft (which I make when I submit papers and stuff)...The flow of thought just drains stress...at least for a while.

Well, this is my launch of a whole new blog. Ha,it seems so weird to change my whole blog into a different one...I was actually planning to delete this, but the comments just make me guilty of doing such...a crime I would say...

Well, seriously if anyone reads this (or cares about it), I would like to tell that someone that my previous blogs were either so-so or plain crap.Though I cannot say that with my multiply blog, but I just realized that the order and content of each blog entry affects a blog in such a way that other entries would be seen in the same context. Therefore, I should say that copy-pastes from different blogs is simply a failure...oh well, I failed miserably.

But at least I learned...And now I am trying to put into practice these newly discovered principles...ha, I sound like an expert.

Actually, the reason why I wrote this is simply to try to purge my awful past entries...I can't delete them, yet I can't hide them either. I am left with the option of making a cover entry that would push them all out of sight...I wish they all will...

Oh well,that's it. I have a math exam tomorrow...finals to be more specific...I hope I can carry on...

P.S. if you read my blog,can you please leave comments. The comments simply fuel me to write. Which is why my multiply is active...Many people comment on my entries...so, if you will pity me (wow, nice term) please do leave comments...

1 comment:

NeoNix said...

dearest Kent, we bloggers must empower each other by regularly commenting on each other's posts.

Keep on blogging. it relieves our brains of all these extra thoughts which are too precious to be forgotten yet cumbersome to keep around.

Peace out. I hope to see you soon.